Tuesday, July 6, 2021

leadership & government

 This topic is based around government and democracy and how they benefit our community and my understanding of a leader or leadership is about being a good role model for everyone or where ever you go and my understanding for democracy is a form of government and where people get the right to choose their own government and my understanding for government is that the government has the authority over everything related to school like BoT, MoE etc. but all these concepts play a part in the topic leadership and government. This is how I link my topic to the outside factors so our government and New Zealand's government is what's keeping us all together and it makes a difference for everyone. And this was a pretty hard topic to learn about throughout the term but i still got most of my leadership and government work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post